Información de Hoja de Vida
- Máster of Science, Food Technology with a specialization in Biotechnology and Biorefining, Wageningen University & Research, Wageningen, The Netherlands, 2018.
- Bachelor of Science, Food Engineering, Escuela Superior Politécnica del Litoral (ESPOL), 2014.
- ESPOL, Lecturer, 2019 – Present, Full time · Undergraduate courses taught - laboratory: ALIG1023 Chemical and Instrumental Analysis of Food (2019-1), ALIG1027 Food Safety (2019-1).
- ESPOL, Lab Instructor, 2018 – 2019, Full time · Undergraduate courses taught - laboratory: ALIG1023 Chemical and Instrumental Analysis of Food (2018-2), ALIG1020 Food Product Development and Innovation (2018-2).
- Food Microbiology Department, Wageningen University & Research, Master´s degree thesis, 2017, Full time · Research conducted on milk fermentation with different microorganism consortia to mimic Mabisi, an African fermented milk.
- Food Product Development Department, Heineken Nederland, Intern, 2018, Full time · Research conducted on tea fermentation with different consortia of yeast and acetic acid bacteria affected by two fermentation condition.
- Inspector, ARCSA – Ministry of Health, March 2014 – September 2015.
- Processing Analyst, Oriental Industria Alimentaria, September 2013 – February 2014.
- Processing Analyst, Agripac SA, May 2013 – August 2013.
Servicio a la Comunidad:
- Outreach Program, Project Director, ESPOL, 2019.
- Scholarship Walter Valdano Raffo 1st Edition, ESPOL, Guayaquil, Ecuador. 2015.
- SENESCYT Scholarship, 2014.
- DAAD Study Visits to German Universities, 2012.
- ESPOL Scholarship for outstanding students, ESPOL, Guayaquil, Ecuador. 2011.